Formal parking appeal

You will receive a Notice to Owner document if your parking fine remains unpaid after the time allowed.

If we have sent you a Notice to Owner document and you want to appeal, you must make a formal representation to us. You can do this by:

  • making a formal parking appeal online using the link on your right - this is quicker and easier.
  • or completing the Notice to Owner and returning it to us.

Note: If your parking ticket is less than 14 days old, you should make an initial challenge. There is no need to wait for the Notice to Owner.

Make a formal parking appeal

Further information

For parking tickets issued after 30 March 2008, the formal appeal process is described in the Traffic Management Act 2004.