Request a review of a decision

If we decide that you're not eligible for a disabled person's Freedom Pass you can request a review of the original decision and a different assessor will look at your case.

You can also ask for a review if there is a significant change in your circumstances, or after six months have passed.

Put your request in writing to the Mobility Team and send supporting information from a GP or consultant.