Charging your electric vehicle
Owners of electric vehicles (EVs) are now able to charge their cars at charging points in Royal Greenwich.
Check where the charge points are
There are four charging networks available in Royal Greenwich - Charge Your Car and Source London.
- Charge Your Car rapid charging points for electric vehicles
- Polar Network rapid charging points for electric vehicles
- Source London charging points for electric vehicles
- Ubitricity charging points for electric vehicles
Using the charge points
To use the charge points, you need to be registered with the relevant network.
- Join the Charge Your Car electric vehicle charging network
- Join the Source London electric vehicle charging network
The locations of the charging points can be found at Zap Map.
Request a charging point
We are currently consulting on our next round of lamppost charging points.
Request a new charging point for your street
The Royal Borough has responsibility for the Charge your Car charge points.
Transport for London owns and has responsibility for the Source London charge points.
For further information about electric vehicle charge points, contact Transport Planning.