Housing repair service

We are running a reduced housing repairs service until Wednesday 29 May due to industrial action. We will deal with emergencies as normal but may contact you to reschedule pre-booked appointments.

If you change your vehicle or address

Change of vehicle  

If you get a new vehicle or need to use a courtesy vehicle, you should update the vehicle details on your permit immediately to avoid getting a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).  

If you have an emissions based permit, we will not change your permit price until your next renewal.  

You can do this in your online account, and you’ll be asked to upload documents about your new vehicle.  

Change of address  

If you move to a different CPZ in the borough, you will need to cancel your existing permit online and apply for a new one. You’ll need to upload the relevant documents when you apply.   

If you move out of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, you must cancel your parking permit.