Become a Young Commissioner
Do you want to help us shape our services, represent young people, improve your CV and receive free training?
As a Young Commissioner, you will join a group of local young people aged 13 to 19 (or up to 25 if the young person has a disability) from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We will train you to make professional decisions on the services available to young people in Royal Greenwich.
What you will do
You will get the opportunity to do some of the following:
- support commissioning and procurement activities
- lead on specific projects
- run focus groups and consultation activities
- participate in interview panels
- sit on project boards
- undertake research
- monitor services
- make recommendations about services.
What you will receive
You will be offered:
- free training and the chance to develop your CV
- the experience of developing services for young people
- the opportunity to have your voice heard and influence decisions
- free team building activities and social events.
For more information, or to discuss your application, please contact Children's Services Commissioning.