Start Well Greenwich 2020
What is Start Well Greenwich?
Royal Greenwich is about to embark on an exciting journey, developing new models of services to meet the needs of children and young people in the 21st century.
At the heart of the developments will be an innovative, early intervention and prevention programme. This will be offered universally to children and young people in Royal Greenwich, including support for their parents and a dynamic new pathway of services for adolescents.
Our future services will need to fully embrace digital technology, data collection and communication in order to meet the challenges of our communities and match their expectations. Digital technology will play a significant role.
When will the new services go live?
The new services will go live in April 2020.
What services will be included?
The new model will incorporate the following services:
- Children's Centres.
- Health visiting (including additional support for teenage mothers, young fathers and their babies).
- Universal Youth Service (including summer activities).
- School nursing (including additional support for young people who offend and those at risk).
- Weight management services for children and young people.
- Sexual health outreach services.
Have your say!
We are looking for up to seven parents to form a Parents Evaluation Panel for the Start Well Greenwich Tender process.
What will the Parents Evaluation Panel do?
The panel will:
- assess all the 'parent-tailored' provider proposals
- listen to a short presentation from providers
- interview bidders
- feedback to commissioners.
The evaluation is expected to take place in early September, starting at 9am and finishing at 4pm, and will take place at the Woolwich Centre.
Parents will receive guidance and training on the day and will be expected to ensure that all providers are treated fairly and objectively.
Any parents who are interested are encouraged to register interest with us and the members of the panel will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis.
To register or find out more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tender Process Update
The new contracts / services will still commence on 1 April 2020.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com