Royal Greenwich Festivals 2021
Work with us on Royal Greenwich Festivals 2021
We are seeking to contract with organisations to deliver high quality cultural events and programmes in parks, open spaces and community venues across the borough to showcase our unique cultural and creative offer. We welcome submissions from organisations that have an understanding of the borough and its diverse communities, artists, and organisations.
We are inviting not-for-profit cultural and festival organisations to submit proposals for the development and delivery of a range of festival strands as a part of the Royal Greenwich Festivals programme 2021, including:
- performing arts
Royal Greenwich Festivals will be inclusive, authentic, accessible and welcoming to the public. Organisations should state how their participation will:
- help to foster moments of joy for residents and visitors
- enhance the borough as a cultural destination
- widen access, participation and engagement throughout the borough
- promote social cohesion
- support the cultural and creative economy and skills development in the borough
- deliver against our overarching objectives and ensure that the borough is a ‘great place to be’ by animating our high streets, parks and open spaces.
Organisations can apply for contracts in one of three ranges:
- up to £15,000
- up to £30,000
- up to £90,000 (for large-scale outdoor performing arts).
Only one application will be accepted per organisation (or consortium). Applicants applying for a contract in excess of £15,000 must demonstrate extensive experience in festival delivery and production at a relevant scale and provide substantial match funding.
Organisations will be responsible for all arrangements pertaining to their events, including:
The closing date for applications is Monday 22 February 2021 at 12pm.