Work with us on Royal Greenwich Festivals 2019
We are seeking to contract with organisations to deliver high quality cultural events/programmes in parks, open space and community venues across the borough to showcase our unique cultural and creative offer. We welcome submissions from organisations that have an understanding of the borough and its diverse communities, artists, and organisations.
We are inviting not-for-profit cultural / festival organisations to submit proposals for the development and delivery of a range of festival strands as a part of the Royal Greenwich Festivals programme 2019, including:
- performing arts
Royal Greenwich Festivals will be inclusive, authentic, accessible and welcoming to the public. Organisations should state how their participation will:
- support the creation of a cultural destination and a sustained cultural landscape
- widen access, participation and engagement for residents and visitors throughout the borough
- support the cultural and creative economy and skills in the borough
- deliver against our overarching objectives and ensure that the borough is a great place to be by animating outdoor public spaces such as parks and open spaces, squares and high streets.
Organisations can apply for contracts in one of three ranges:
- up to £15,000
- up to £30,000
- or up to £90,000 (for large-scale outdoor performing arts).
Only one application will be accepted per each organisation or consortium. Applicants applying for a contract in excess of £15,000 must demonstrate extensive experience in festival delivery and substantial match funding.
Organisations will be responsible for all arrangements pertaining to their events, including: delivery, licensing, marketing, infrastructure and insurance.
For further information and to apply to the Royal Greenwich Festivals 2019, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 4pm, Friday 22 February 2019, with the delivery of the Royal Greenwich Festivals 2019 programme scheduled between 20 May and 31 July 2019.