Letting the library come to you
The Home Library Service is a free service for people who can't get to the library due to age, illness or disability.
You can borrow items for the following lengths of time:
- four weeks if you live at home
- nine weeks if you are in residential care.
The librarians are always happy to chat about your favourite books, music and films and will always try to bring you the things you like best.
We can bring you:
- a wide range of books in standard and large print
- books in many different languages
- talking books on CD or cassette
- music CDs
- jigsaw puzzles.