Visit your local leisure centre
The public leisure centres in Royal Greenwich offer a mixture of swimming, exercise classes, sports facilities and lessons.
View Better leisure centres in the Royal Borough of Greenwich in a larger map
Each centre offers disabled access to all or most of its facilities.
The centres are:
- Better Gym, Woolwich
- Charlton Lido and Lifestyle Club, Charlton
- Coldharbour Leisure Centre, New Eltham
- Crown Woods College, Eltham
- The Eltham Centre, Eltham
- The Greenwich Centre, East Greenwich
- Southmere Boating Centre, Abbey Wood - currently closed
- Sutcliffe Park Sports Centre, Eltham
- Thamesmere Leisure Centre, Thamesmead
- Thomas Tallis School, Kidbrooke
- Waterfront Leisure Centre, Woolwich
The centres are operated by Better (formerly known as GLL).
Join a leisure centre
To join, you'll need to apply for a Greenwich One Card. This combines your library card, leisure centre card and local discounts card all into one.