Make a suggestion or report a problem

To make a suggestion or report a problem relating to parks and open spaces in the borough, please contact our Parks and Open Spaces team at

For example, you may wish to:

  • Make a suggestion
  • Request information
  • Complain about the upkeep of a green space
  • Report an accident in a park, allotment or cemetery
  • Find out how to claim insurance if you have been involved in an accident in a park, allotment or cemetery

Vandalism and anti-social behaviour

For incidents such as vandalism and anti-social behaviour, you will get a faster response by calling us on 020 8856 0100.

We will take your name, address and the nature of the complaint. We will then put you in touch with a senior parks officer immediately if possible, or get one to return your call as soon as we can.

The relevant officer will investigate the problem and take appropriate action, including legal action if required.

In the case of more serious problems, you are advised to contact your local police station directly.

Find your local police station (Metropolitan Police website)

Motor bikes and mopeds

Bike related anti-social behaviour is on the rise in our parks. You can anonymously report information on any motorbike riders who are flouting the law. Please include as much information as possible, including the persons name, address or moped registration if you know them.

Call 020 8921 4329 or email

Locked in a park or cemetery?

If you find yourself locked in park or cemetery, please call our 24-hour emergency number on 020 8854 8888.