Greenwich town centre is a unique and world-renowned visitor destination, situated within a designated World Heritage Site - Maritime Greenwich.
Greenwich has much to offer both local people and tourists. This includes award-winning museums and visitor attractions, stunning riverside walks and breath taking views from the Royal Park.
Things to do in Greenwich
- Places to eat and drink (Visit Greenwich website)
- Places of interest (Visit Greenwich website)
- Things to do (Visit Greenwich website)
- Getting to Greenwich (Visit Greenwich website)
Key contacts in Greenwich
- Member of Parliament for Greenwich and Woolwich (Matthew Pennycook website)
- Councillors for your ward