Skip to main content

When we cannot help

We cannot help if overgrown vegetation has damaged your property. For example, if a hedge has damaged the fence between you and your neighbour. 

If you cannot resolve the issue with your neighbour, you should get legal advice. Contact Citizens Advice or check your insurance policy to see if it includes legal cover.