The Royal Borough of Greenwich aims to develop a new supplementary planning document for a mixed-use urban quarter at Charlton Riverside.
It will incorporate up to 7,500 homes, an additional 4,400 jobs, a new east-west road as well as new green, social and transport infrastructure.
- enhancing the Barrier Park
- improving links from Charlton Village and Maryon Wilson Park to the waterfront
- establishing a new public transport link
- creating new education facilities
- improving the public space along Woolwich Road.