Any Housing Services leaflet can be provided:

  • on audio tape
  • on floppy disc or CD-ROM
  • in Braille
  • in large print
  • in other formats - let us know your needs and we will do our best to meet them.

How can I get these services?

If you need any of these services, please contact us.

You can also speak to a member of staff in any of our offices.

How long will it take?

We will make every effort to respond to your request as soon as possible. Please understand that some services cannot be provided immediately as they take time to arrange. We will let you know how long it will take.

Contact us by minicom

You can also contact Housing Services by minicom on 020 8854 8888.

A minicom is a machine that allows people with hearing difficulties to use the phone. It works by sending and receiving typewriter signals over telephone lines.

You can get more information about obtaining or using minicom by contacting the Community Sensory Services Team on 020 8856 6654.

Contact us online