Skip to main content

To apply for skip licences to put skips on roadsides, you must be approved by the council.

You'll need to submit a completed application form, together with:

  • proof you're covered by public liability insurance to a minimum of £5 million
  • proof of your compliance with the Controlled Waste Regulations Act 1991
  • details of your registered business name and a current health and safety policy document.

For more information about how to apply, contact the Highways Team.

Once you've been approved you can apply for a skip permit