Issues you can report
We need to collect personal information about people we deal with to carry out our business and provide services. We make sure that the way we collect, record and use this personal information complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means we must:
- keep your information secure
- hold accurate information about you
- keep your information private
- not keep information about you for longer than is necessary
- use your information only for the reason it was collected.
Tell the data protection officer
We have a data protection officer (DPO) who makes sure we respect your rights and follow the law.
If you have a concern about how we've handled your personal information they'll be able to help you and work with you to resolve the issue.
If you're not satisfied with our response
If you're not satisfied with our response then you can raise your concern with the Information Commissioner's Officer (ICO). They'll only be able to help if you've already contacted our DPO.