How to complain or make a comment

You can send us a complaint, concern, compliment or suggestion.

Talk to your care manager or their manager

If you have a problem or complaint then try talking about it with your care manager. You can also talk to their manager.

These people may be able to help you sort the problem out quickly, or they may investigate your complaint and resolve it informally.

Contact the Council

If you don't want to talk to someone you know about your complaint or problem, you can contact the customer care and complaints officer in the Council.

Contact the council about adult care services

There are some things that are not covered by our complaints procedure:

  • complaints that have already been investigated
  • things that have happened over a year ago - unless you did not know about them
  • complaints about Royal Borough of Greenwich employment, pensions, or requests under the Freedom of Information Act.

Contact the ombudsman

If you remain dissatisfied with the response we have given you, you should contact the Local Government Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving the Royal Borough's final response to your complaint.