Helping local people get jobs and improve their skills
Greenwich Local Labour and Business (GLLaB) is the council’s employment and skills service
We work in partnership with a range of organisations to give you the best chance of finding a job in Royal Greenwich and wider area.
Who GLLaB can help
We can help if you are a Greenwich resident who is:
- looking for your next job
- wanting to learn new skills to re-train or up-skill for a new career
- wanting to get back to work after a break
- looking for your first job
- looking for an apprenticeship or pre-apprenticeship programme.
GLLaB’s Integrated Employment and Advice Support Service can also support residents with:
- Financial advice - from Welfare Rights Service on benefits and better off calculations based on job options
- Housing advice – from Housing Inclusion Team for support for tenants and people at risk of becoming homeless
Please note: If you don't live in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, you need to contact your local council to find out about the local labour initiatives operating in your borough.