This form is for people moving into Royal Greenwich and wishing to register for council tax.  

To avoid being timed out by the form, please make sure you have the following details to hand before proceeding:

  • address of the property you are moving in to
  • names of anyone over 18 years old who will be living in the new property
  • your current address if you have not moved in to the new property
  • date you are moving in
  • copy of tenancy agreement and landlord or managing agent name and contact details if you are renting
  • the completion date and solicitor or estate agent name and contact details if you are buying
  • the forwarding address of the previous owner if you know it.

If you fail to declare complete and accurate information, or report a change in your circumstances, you may face a penalty or prosecution.

The Council takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Find out how we use and protect your personal information.