Use this form if you want to apply for a dropped kerb on your privately-owned property. You need to have a payment card ready to pay the £106 inspection fee. If your inspection is successful and your application is approved, you'll have to pay the rest of the fee at a later date.

Find out more about domestic crossovers and associated fees

If the property is owned by the Council, please request an inspection by writing to:

Property Services Officers,
Asset Management,
Royal Borough Greenwich,
The Birchmere Centre,
Eastern Way,
London SE28 8BF