This form is for people moving from a property in Royal Greenwich to another property in the borough.
To avoid being timed out by the form, please make sure you have the following details to hand before proceeding:
- the eight digit account number found at the top of your bill
- your old and new addresses
- the names of anyone over 18 who will be living with you in the new property
- the date you are moving
- landlord or managing agent name and contact details if you renting are in the old and/or new property
- solicitor or estate agent name and contact details if you are selling your property and/or if you are buying a new property
- copy of tenancy agreement if you are renting in the new property
- forwarding address of your new property's previous owner or occupier if you have it.
If you fail to declare complete and accurate information, or report a change in your circumstances, you may face a penalty or prosecution.
The Council takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Find out how we use and protect your personal information.