This form is for people out of a property in Royal Greenwich.
To avoid being timed out by the form, please make sure you have the following details to hand before proceeding:
- the eight digit account number found at the top of your bill
- address of the property you are moving out of
- the date you are moving
- landlord or managing agent name and contact details if you were renting the property you are moving out of
- solicitor or estate agent name and contact details if you are selling the property you are moving out of
- copy of tenancy agreement if you still own the property and will be renting it out
- your forwarding address.
If you fail to declare complete and accurate information, or report a change in your circumstances, you may face a penalty or prosecution.
The Council takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Find out how we use and protect your personal information.