- What we're thinking about building on this site
We have been given planning approval to build 47 high quality and characterful new council homes on this site in a fresh, bold architectural style.
The new council homes will be truly affordable for the local residents on our housing waiting lists, as well as being built to sustainable zero-carbon standards, using quick and efficient modular construction.
The approved development is made up of:
- Four two-bedroom houses
- 21 three-bedroom houses
- Ten four-bedroom houses
- Eight one-bedroom houses
- One two-bedroom flat
- Three two-bedroom wheelchair accessible flats
- 32 new parking spaces: six next to the Storkway Centre, 10 on-street and 16 (including three wheelchair spaces) in the podium
- 113 cycle spaces
- Current status
- This site is under construction
- How can residents have their say on our plans?
We held consultation meetings in November 2019 and January 2020, as well as our online Planning Exhibition in July 2020 to take on board resident feedback. Visit the Planning Portal to see details of the approved scheme.
- Planned completion date
- This page was last updated on