- What we do
Film Unit – Manage all aspects of filming within the Borough. Ranging from feature films to small commercials. The service provides high level of service to location managers looking to film within the Borough.
Design Unit – Supply creative knowledge and design work for both internal and external clients.
Print Unit – Manage all aspects of printing and mailing within the Borough, ranging from business artwork to arranging large printing such as lamp post banners.
Advertising Unit – Manage all aspects of advertising within the Borough, ranging from newspapers, to selling advertising space on the side of waste vehicles.
- Why we need your information and how we use it
The Film Unit offers a comprehensive location service attracting and facilitating all types of productions from feature films, TV dramas, commercials and music videos. The one stop shop sources locations for visiting productions and manages all aspects of filming on location in Royal Greenwich. A comprehensive database of industry contacts including production companies, Location Managers and producers is held by the Film Unit to assist in marketing its services and locations to the film industry.
The list comprises clients that have used our service/contacted us with enquiries.
- What is our power to obtain and use personal data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data is for:
- it is necessary to perform our statutory duties or it is required by law, in accordance with The Code of Recommended Practice on Local Authority Publicity
- it is necessary for the performance of, or to enter into a contract to which you are a party, for example, where we hold your contact details in relation to a business matter or it will be based on the contract you have with your employer.
- because you consent to us doing so.
- What type of information we collect
- Email address
- Contact number
- Job title
Print Services handle data shares from other departments. Print Services process printing via CSV files.
- Who we may share your information with
We may share data across our own units in future: Film, Design, Print and Advertising.
- How long we keep your information
Personal data will not be retained for longer than necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
- Version date
- June 2019