Maryon Wilson Park
- Maryon Wilson Park
- Part of the former Maryon Wilson family estate, this beautifully landscaped park contains both grassland and woodlands - all in a valley setting. Maryon Wilson Park also has an animal park with ducks, geese, chickens, goats, pigs, and even a deer enclosure. The Green Chain Walk runs through the site.
- Map reference
- Local Nature Reserve
- Maryon Wilson Park, combined with an area in Maryon Park known as Gilbert's Pit, was declared a Local Nature Reserve in 2005.
- Sports and play areas
Maryon Wilson Park is part of the Green Chain Walk.
- 020 8856 0100
- Access information
- Find out about disabled access at Maryon Wilson Park on https://www.disabledgo.com/access-guide/royal-borough-of-greenwich/maryon-wilson-park
- Park friends group information
- The group meets roughly every other month, often at members' houses. New members are welcome.