Maryon Wilson Park
- Maryon Wilson Park
- Part of the former Maryon Wilson family estate, this beautifully landscaped park contains both grassland and woodlands - all in a valley setting. Maryon Wilson Park also has an animal park with ducks, geese, chickens, goats, pigs, and even a deer enclosure. The Green Chain Walk runs through the site.
- Map reference
Tours at Maryon Wilson animal park take under two hours and give children the opportunity to feed, stroke and handle the animals. Free public tours are led by the Park Ranger Service. Public tours are available on Wednesday only. Children must be accompanied by adults.
Meet at 1.30pm at the deer pen. There is a limit of 50 people for each tour, with places allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Private group tours: Schools, youth groups and other organisations can arrange for private tours for groups of 12 to 50 people. Contact the Park Ranger Service for further information. Private tours are not available during school holidays.
- Local Nature Reserve
- Maryon Wilson Park, combined with an area in Maryon Park known as Gilbert's Pit, was declared a Local Nature Reserve in 2005.
- Sports and play areas
Maryon Wilson Park is part of the Green Chain Walk.
- 020 8856 0100
- Access information
- Find out about disabled access at Maryon Wilson Park on https://www.disabledgo.com/access-guide/royal-borough-of-greenwich/maryon-wilson-park
- Park friends group information
- The group meets roughly every other month, often at members' houses. New members are welcome.