Become part of our valued network of adopters
All children have the right to family life and at Royal Greenwich we believe that where possible children should grow up within their birth families. Where this is not possible, adoption may provide children with the best chance of experiencing stability, belonging and family life.
We are currently looking to recruit adopters to provide a secure, safe and loving home for our looked-after children. We are currently seeking adopters for:
- children from Black and minority ethnic groups and with varying cultural and religious backgrounds
- sibling groups
- children with additional needs
Why adopt with Royal Greenwich?
Adoption is lifechanging, for you and the child who joins your family. When you adopt with us, you receive:
- expert training to prepare you to become an adopter
- regular visits and support from your social worker
- passionate staff commended by Ofsted as providing a Good service
- a local adoption agency placing children with local families