New tender and contract opportunities
Council, government and local tenders and contracts
The Royal Borough of Greenwich contracts currently going out to tender are published on this page.
The list is updated as new tenders are made available so please check regularly for the latest opportunities.
Nathan Way Business Park
Ref: SPS 2010 / OJEU 2016/S 247-450845
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is seeking to award a contract with an estimated value of £9m to a suitable contractor to carry out works required for the development of Nathan Way Business Park. The estimated length of the works is 10 months.
The works comprise of a new build Business Park containing 22nr new build Business Units approximately 4,540m2 and associated external works and statutory services at Nathan Way, Woolwich, London SE28 0AB.
- The buildings consist of business shell units which are single storey industrial sheds with sheet clad roofs, the external walls are in sheet cladding and brick or block walls. The units are steel framed, with piled foundations and suspended ground floor slabs
- External works will comprise of mainly hard and some soft landscaped areas, external walls, fences, external and statutory services, buried drainage and minor building works
- All of the neighbouring buildings and land will remain occupied and operational throughout the contract period
- Public and private roads and pavements outside of the site boundary must remain open at all hours for traffic during the works.
How to apply
Economic operators, who are interested in participating in this tender, should send an email to request the PAS 91 Questionnaire to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date to request and be issued the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PAS 91) document is Friday 20 January 2017
- The deadline for questions is Tuesday 24 January 2017
- Completed PQQ response documents must be received by the Council by no later than 12 (Noon) on Friday 27 January 2017. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Government contract opportunities
Other tender opportunities
Building for Growth
Building for Growth is a business support programme for small and medium sized construction companies.
It aims to:
- help you to access more work opportunities in your area
- improve your chances of winning tenders
- take your business to the next level