Our service centres
The Eltham Centre
London SE9 1HA
View The Eltham Centre in a larger map
Regular opening hours and facilities
- Building opening times: Monday to Friday from 7am to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm
- Service centre: Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm. Closed bank holidays. Please arrive 30 minutes before close of service.
- Self-service kiosk: Monday to Friday from 7am to 10pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm
Book an appointment for Council Tax and benefits enquiries
Make an appointment for all Council Tax and benefits enquiries. To make an appointment or speak to an adviser, call 020 8921 4147 for Council Tax or 020 8921 4900 for benefits.
The centre doesn't provide Council Tax and housing benefit advice on Saturdays.
Signing and hearing loop facilities are available for deaf customers to access council services during office hours. Wheelchair access is available via the Archery Road entrance.
Eltham Centre library
The Eltham Centre library offers an automated self-service facility during and outside library opening hours. There is also free internet access, with computers for public use.
Health and fitness facilities
The Eltham Centre has first-class leisure facilities provided by Better, including:
- an eight-lane 25-metre competition pool with a seated spectator viewing area
- a family pool
- a health suite with spa pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- a 100-station fitness centre with the latest cardiovascular and resistance machines
- a group exercise studio providing a range of classes
- a crèche for under-fives.
Eltham Children's Centre is located on site.
Pages in Our service centres
- You are here: The Eltham Centre
- The Woolwich Centre