Licences and street trading

people dancing

Premises licence - Licensing Act 2003

You need a premises licence to sell alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshment at a venue or piece of land.

event tent

Temporary event notices

You may need to get a temporary event notice for small one-off events involving alcohol, entertainment or late night refreshment.