Raise a concern about abuse

Worried about someone you know?

If you're worried that someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse, it's okay to ask for help. This could be a friend, neighbour, family member, your child's friend or a workmate.

Often people who are experiencing abuse feel isolated, ashamed and scared to seek help. Your support could be vital.

Call our local, confidential helpline Greenwich Domestic Violence and Abuse Service on 020 8317 8273.

Worried about a child?

If you're concerned about a child, contact our Children's Services department.

Tell Children's Services you're concerned about a child

Greenwich Domestic Violence and Abuse Service

020 8317 8273