Advice and benefits

Street of houses

Housing Benefit and Council Tax support

If you're on a low income, you may be able to claim housing benefit or council tax support.

rolled-up banknotes

Emergency support scheme

You may be able to get extra support in difficult times, for example, after a house fire or flood.

Woman using laptop

Welfare Rights service

Get advice on tax credits and benefits to make sure you're not missing out.

Information on Advice and benefits