Our service centres
The Eltham Centre
London SE9 1HA
- Building opening times: Monday to Friday from 7am to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm
- Cash office opening times: Monday and Friday from 9am to 5pm (closed 1pm to 2.15pm)
- Service centre opening times: Monday to Thursday from 8am to 8pm, Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm. The centre doesn't provide Council Tax and housing benefit advice on Saturdays. You need to arrive 30 minutes before close of service and make an appointment for all Council Tax and benefits enquiries. To make an appointment or speak to an adviser, call 020 8921 4147 for Council Tax or 020 8921 4900 for benefits
- Disabled access: Signing and hearing loop facilities are available for deaf customers to access council services during office hours. Wheelchair access is available via the Archery Road entrance
- Self-service kiosk: Monday to Friday from 7am to 10pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm
Eltham Centre library
The Eltham Centre library offers an automated self-service facility during and outside library opening hours. There is also free internet access, with computers for public use.
Health and fitness facilities
The Eltham Centre has first-class leisure facilities provided by Better, including:
- an eight-lane 25-metre competition pool with a seated spectator viewing area
- a family pool
- a health suite with spa pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- a 100-station fitness centre with the latest cardiovascular and resistance machines
- a group exercise studio providing a range of classes
- a crèche for under-fives.
Eltham Children's Centre is located on site.
Greenwich Community College holds courses at the Eltham Centre.
Pages in Our service centres
- You are here: The Eltham Centre
- The Woolwich Centre