Report a rental property that's unlicensed or in poor condition

Tell us about a HMO

Landlords must have a licence if they own a house in multiple occupation (HMO) in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. To be granted a licence, landlords must make sure the property is a safe and healthy place to live.

If you think a property is in poor condition or might not have a licence, then let us know, it may be illegal.

It's completely confidential and you don't have to leave your details if you don't want to.

Report a HMO

You can check whether a property has a licence on our register of licensed HMOs.

You can also find out whether a landlord or letting agent has been fined or convicted of a housing-related offence using the Mayor of London's rogue landlord checker.

What is a HMO?

A property is considered a HMO if three or more unrelated people are renting it as their main home, and are sharing facilities such as a bathroom.

Find out more about what a HMO is