Local Development Framework
Core Strategy with detailed policies
The Royal Greenwich Local Plan: Core Strategy with detailed policies (Core Strategy in short) was adopted on 30 July 2014.
The Core Strategy provides a long-term vision for Royal Greenwich and also contains detailed policies to guide development.
It is the key strategic planning document for the Royal Borough of Greenwich and will be used to help shape development and determine planning applications.
Core Strategy maps
Hard copies of the document are available for £35 plus postage and packaging.
Pages in Local Development Framework
- Spatial planning strategy and policies for Royal Greenwich
- You are here: Core Strategy with detailed policies
- Core Strategy submission
- Core Strategy representations
- Core Strategy examination in public
- Examination library
- Site allocations
- Policies map
- Authority Monitoring Reports
- Local Development Scheme
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Evidence Base