Plumstead is a priority regeneration area for the Royal Borough of Greenwich and we are focusing substantial resources from both the public and private sector to bring forward positive change in the area.
An artist's impression of the Plumstead regeneration area
In 2015 the Plumstead Urban Framework (see item 10) was commissioned to set out how positive change can be achieved and promote Plumstead as a place to live, work and do business.
This includes significant investment in a number of projects:
- Plumstead Library and leisure centre - £16million
- Plumstead Station public area improvements - £2.7million
- Good Growth Fund project - £5.2million
- Plumstead Housing Zone site
- Plumstead gyratory traffic improvements