Published: Tuesday, 8th October 2019
The Royal Borough of Greenwich’s Corporate Finance and Performance Scrutiny Panel is undertaking a review of the Council’s customer services standards and would like to hear from YOU.
Attend an open session
The panel is holding open sessions to hear from people who have contacted the Council to see if their experience meets our customer service standards.Wednesday 23 October
Woolwich Town Hall
2.30pm and 6.30pm.
The panel would like to know:
- Were you dealt with quickly and professionally?
- Was your enquiry processed in one go or did you have to repeatedly contact the Council?
- If you were not able to achieve what you sought did the person dealing with you explain why it was not achievable?
- Were, or are, you aware of the Council’s customer services standards and do you feel they were met?
Please let us know if you would like to attend.
Give us your feedback in writing
If you are not able to attend, email us on the address above before 1 November 2019.
Please tell us:
- which service you contacted
- how you contact the service (e.g. in person, phone, email)
- whether you feel the Council’s Customer Services standards were met.
The information you supply will help provide evidence for the panel’s review of customer service standards.
The review panel is NOT able to receive complaints, investigate unresolved matters or otherwise deal with any individual personal case. The review panel is considering purely the general process of customer interaction with the Council.