Community testing programme (for those who don't have symptoms)
Rapid tests for those people without symptoms
As many as one in three people who have the virus don’t show symptoms and could be spreading the virus without knowing it.
To find positive cases more quickly and help save lives, we have set up a community testing programme which provides rapid COVID-19 tests for people without symptoms. You will receive your results within 30 minutes of the test.
Don't forget you can leave your home during the national lockdown to get tested.
If you are a critical worker, can't work from home, or a child/young person attending school because your parent/carers are key workers, we recommend you get tested twice a week, with three days between each test.
You can book a rapid test at one of four sites:
- Daniel Defoe Hall, University of Greenwich, Greenwich - map
- Open Wednesday to Sunday, 8am to 8pm
- David Fussey Building, University of Greenwich, Avery Hill - map
- Open 7 days per week, 10am to 5pm, and 8am to 5pm from 25 January
- Queen Anne Court, University of Greenwich, Greenwich - map
- Open 7 days per week, 10am to 6pm
- Charlton Athletic Football Club, Charlton - map
- Open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm