Integrated Employment Support and Advice Service
The Integrated Employment Support and Advice Service will support residents affected by COVID-19 in three areas:
Areas of support
The service will help residents facing challenges with:
- Changes to employment (including losing their job or put on furlough)
- Changes in income and benefits,
- Housing or risk of becoming homelessness
What type of support is avaliable?
The Integrated Employment and Advice Support Service provides:
- Access to employment opportunities, apprenticeships, and placements.
- Support to gain new skills through training and development options.
- Advice from the Welfare Rights Service on benefits and better calculations based on job options
- Advice on housing related queries
- Support for private sector tenants
- Support for people at risk of becoming homeless
How will you get help?
In order to help us understand the support you need; you will need to complete a short form to let us know about your circumstances. You will then be contacted by the relevant department to get the help you need.