We're grateful to our sponsors for making the Best of Royal Greenwich Business Awards possible.
Their generosity, along with the ticket sales, will fund the awards ceremony.
Headline sponsor and supporter
The 12 individual categories are sponsored by the following companies:
1. Greener Greenwich sponsored by IKEA
2. Made in Greenwich sponsored by Grant Saw Solicitors
3. Workforce Development sponsored by London South East Colleges (LSEC)
4. Young Award (under 30) sponsored by University of Greenwich
5. High Street Retailer Award sponsored by Hindwoods
6. Tourism and Culture Award sponsored by Peabody
7. Health and Wellbeing Award sponsored by GLL - Better
8. Best New Business Award (in the past two years) sponsored by Berkeley Homes
9. Technology Innovation Award sponsored by Alcatel Submarine Networks (ASN)
10. Best Food and Drink Venue sponsored by Drury Tea and Coffee
11. Market or Mobile Trader Award sponsored by London City Airport
12. Digital Award sponsored by DG Cities Limited
Overall prize sponsor
Businesses stand a chance to win a £3,000 marketing budget, courtesy of Willmott Dixon.
Mayor's raffle prize sponsor
The Mayor's raffle prize sponsor is Lovell.
Champagne reception sponsor
The champagne reception before the awards ceremony is sponsored by J.B. Riney.