What to do with small electrical goods
You can dispose of batteries in any of the following locations:
- blue battery bins at the recycling bring sites (Recycle for London)
Please do not put batteries in your rubbish or recycling bins.
Other small electrical items include:
- DVD players and video players
- electric fans
- hairdryers and hair straighteners
- hand blenders
Until further notice, we are not currently offering a collection service for electrical goods.
To dispose of them either
- Drop off at your nearest recycling bring site
- take it by car to the Reuse and Recycling Centre
- and if you do not live in a house, check your bin store for a pink recycling bin for electrical items.