Grants process 2019 to 2023
Voluntary and community grants funding applications
There is £2.923m available each year for four years to fund services which will help the Council support its residents.
Full details can be found in the prospectus which provides information about the programme and each of the funding streams.
The deadline for applications was Friday 16 November 2018.
- guidance notes
- spreadsheet for Section 1, Question 12 – Financial sustainability
- spreadsheet for Section 2, Question 2 – Financing your proposal
- evaluation approach and criteria
- Children's Services funding - Universal youth support interview guidance
- appeal document
Relevant council strategies you may find useful:
- Royal Greenwich voluntary and community sector (VCS) strategy 2017 to 2022
- Safer Greenwich Partnership - Community Safety Strategy 2017 to 2020
- RBG Interim Domestic Violence and Abuse Strategy 2017 to 2018
- Home Office - Ending Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) Strategy 2016-2020
- Royal Greenwich Homelessness Strategy 2014 to 2019
- Royal Greenwich Children and Young People Plan 2018 to 2022
- Royal Greenwich Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2015 to 2018
Frequently asked questions: