If you have just received a parking ticket and think it has been wrongly issued, you can challenge it.

Don't forget that we cannot process a challenge if you received your ticket more than 14 days ago. 

If your parking ticket, also known as penalty charge notice (PCN) is more than 14 days old, and you have received a Notice to Owner document, please make a formal parking appeal instead.