Tall Ships Festivals
Sail Royal Greenwich 2015: 27 to 31 August 2015
The Tall Ships came to Royal Greenwich for five days in 2015 during the August Bank Holiday.
- Thirteen Tall Ships were based at Royal Arsenal Woolwich and ran daily cruises along the river to Greenwich and Tower Bridge.
- On Saturday 29 August we hosted a Tall Ships Festival Day in Woolwich, featuring free family entertainment from 10am to 10pm.
- Two more impressive Tall Ships were moored on Tall Ship Island in the river at Maritime Greenwich, and were open to visitors via MBNA Thames Clipper shuttles.
- There were also fireworks on the river each evening (three nights in Maritime Greenwich and one in Royal Arsenal Woolwich).
Pages in Tall Ships Festivals
- You are here: Sail Royal Greenwich 2015: 27 to 31 August 2015
- Rendez-vous Tall Ships Regatta 2017: 13 to 16 April 2017