Readily available information
The Royal Borough of Greenwich's publication scheme is a list of documents and information that we routinely publish.
This information is readily available from our offices, and much of this information is also available on this website.
What is the publication scheme for?
The publication scheme makes sure that a significant amount of information is easily accessible to you, without you having to make a specific request under the Freedom of Information Act. You can contact us if you have any comments or complaints about the publication scheme, or if you require additional copies in different formats. All of our publications are subject to the Royal Borough's copyright rules.
Most of the information about the following subject areas (and how to obtain further information) are available on this website. You can use the website's search function or A to Z to find the information.
If the information you need is not available on the website, please direct your information request to the Freedom of Information team.
Information available on this website includes:
Who we are and what we do
- Roles and responsibilities
- Organisational structure
- Organisations the Royal Borough is responsible for, partnerships and sponsorships
- Chief executives, cabinet portfolios, management board members and senior executives
- Royal Borough locations and contact details
What we spend and how we spend it
- Financial statements, budgets and variance reports
- Statement of accounts
- Spending reviews
- Monthly payments
- Financial audit and inspection reports
- Members' allowances and expenses
- Senior management salaries
- Published pay policy statement
- Procurement procedures
- The tendering process
- Lists of contracts awarded and their value
- Financial statements for projects and events
Our priorities and how we are doing
- Strategic plans
- Annual report
- Internal and external organisation performance reviews
- Audit and inspection reports
- Service standards
- Statistics produced in accordance with departmental requirements
How we make decisions
- Major policy proposals and decisions and background information
- Public consultations
- Minutes of senior-level meetings
- Reports and papers for consideration at senior-level meetings
Our policies and procedures for...
- Delivering our services
- Recruiting and employing staff
- Customer service
- Records management and personal data policies
- Charging regimes and policies
Lists and registers
- Public registers and registers held as public records
- Councillors' register of interest (view individual councillor pages to find the information)