Are you being bullied?
Life can be a misery if you're being bullied at school and if you feel you don't have any friends.
Bullying can include:
- people calling you names
- making things up to get you into trouble
- hitting, pinching, biting, pushing and shoving
- taking things away from you
- damaging your belongings
- stealing your money
- taking your friends away from you
- spreading rumours
- threats and intimidation
- making silent or abusive phone calls
- sending you offensive text messages
- posting insulting messages on the internet.
What can you do?
If you feel you are being bullied at school, or anywhere else, there are a number of websites which can give you advice and information on tackling the bullies and where to go to get help.