Parking permits

Permits to park in controlled parking zones

If you live in a controlled parking zone (CPZ), or your business is located in one, you need a permit to park on the street.

See a map of controlled parking zones in Royal Greenwich

Resident and business parking permits normally entitle the holder to one year's parking in a controlled parking zone.

Permits for visitors - including for tradespeople, nannies and carers - are also available. You can find out more about each type of permit in the following pages. 

Council estate parking

If you live on a council estate, there is a different permit system in place. 

Information on parking permits for council estates

Guidance notes

More information about parking permits including answers to frequently asked questions is available in the guidance notes.

Download parking permit guidance notes

Contact Parking Services

Fourth Floor,
The Woolwich Centre,
35 Wellington Street,
London SE18 6HQ

Please address written appeals against parking fines to:
Parking Services,
Royal Borough of Greenwich,
PO Box 22157,
London SE18 6WJ

020 8921 4339

020 8855 7622