Selling at markets in Royal Greenwich
The Royal Borough of Greenwich borough has six official markets. The Royal Borough runs one of these, and five are privately run. They are:
- Beresford Square market: A Royal Borough-run market selling general goods
- Burney Street market: A privately run market selling second-hand goods
- Clocktower market: A privately run market selling antiques and collectables
- Eltham Farmers' Market: A privately run market selling fresh produce
- Greenwich market: A privately run market selling art and crafts
- Royal Arsenal Woolwich Farmers' Market: A privately run market selling fresh produce.
Apply to sell at a market
For Royal Borough-run markets, you need to apply for a street trading licence.
For privately-run markets, you need to contact the market directly.