Current GLLaB job opportunities
Vacancies via Greenwich Local Labour and Business
GLLaB works with employers to promote job vacancies for local people. Listed below are current vacancies with local businesses. There are also graduate job opportunities listed on the next page.
Please note these are not advertisements for jobs at the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
For job vacancies with the Royal Borough of Greenwich and in schools, please visit the council and teaching jobs section.
- Salary: £16,000 per year
- Hours: 45 hours per week
A vacancy has arisen for a Pastry Chef with one of London’s top artisan wholesale bakeries. Supplying artisan breads and pastries all over London, seven days a week, they have two retail outlets, in Greenwich and Notting Hill Gate. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and skilled individual to join their pastry team.
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to produce cakes to a high standard
- Ability to finish and decorate pastry products, including cakes
- Good organisational skills to cope with a busy work schedule.
Working together as a team, new staff are expected to contribute to maintaining and building positive working relationships.
You will also be expected to:
- work flexible hours/weekends/bank and public holidays
- be able to communicate effectively in English
- be available to start immediately
Please also note that you will be required to provide documentation of your Right to Work in the UK if invited to interview.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Part-time assistant martial arts instructor
A part-time assistant martial arts instructor is needed to join a team of instructors at Pyramid Martial Arts.
- Martial arts experience is essential.
- You will preferably be a black belt in either freestyle kickboxing, sports karate or taekwondo. Applicants who are on a lower grading will be considered if they have the right mentality.
- You must enjoy working with children and have a fun and outgoing personality, but be stern when required.
- The successful applicant will also need to be patient and understanding of children's individual needs.
- A DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service, formerly CRB) check will be required.
The successful candidate will be provided with full training and a uniform.
When attending interview please bring along any records of achievement.
Salary and hours will be discussed at interview.
Please send CVs to Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Pages in Current GLLaB job opportunities
- You are here: Vacancies via Greenwich Local Labour and Business
- Graduate job opportunities