Current GLLaB job opportunities
Vacancies via Greenwich Local Labour and Business
GLLaB works with employers to promote job vacancies for local people. Listed below are any current vacancies with local businesses. Graduate job opportunities are listed on the next page. If there are no vacancies, there will be more added soon.
Please note these are not advertisements for jobs at the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
You may find GLLaB's CV writing guide useful when applying for jobs.
Bus Drivers needed for local area
Customer focussed bus drivers are key to the success of our business. We are looking for individuals with excellent people skills who can make our customers feel welcome on every journey.
- Salary: competitive (contact us for more details).
- Location: Plumstead and Catford areas.
- Work/Shift Patterns: 40 hours per week, including weekends and Bank Holidays. Permanent full-time and part-time vacancies available, including night working only.
We are looking for people who:
- are over 18 years old
- are confident with good customer service skills
- enjoy working with the public
- are enthusiastic and flexible in their approach to work
- are excellent drivers
- are prepared to work shifts.
You must not have:
- any criminal convictions
- any driving bans within the last five years
- more than six points taken out from current driving licence.
No bus driving experience is required, but a Standard Driving licence is needed.
Successful applicants will be given six weeks' training.
If you are interested GLLaB will be holding a recruitment event at our Woolwich Office (Calderwood Street) on Thursday 4 August. You must book a place to attend. Call 0208 921 2466, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenwich Youth Service roles available
Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT) are looking for Youth Support Workers and Senior Youth Support Workers for vacancies in youth hubs across the borough. CACT are commissioned by the Royal Borough to deliver its Universal Youth Service.
Suitable candidates will:
- be reliable
- have experience of working with young people
- have good communication skills.
How to apply
Send a completed application form along with a covering letter, detailing how you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com
Closing date: Midday on 12 August 2016
Pages in Current GLLaB job opportunities
- You are here: Vacancies via Greenwich Local Labour and Business
- Graduate job opportunities