Current GLLaB job opportunities
Vacancies via Greenwich Local Labour and Business
GLLaB works with employers to promote job vacancies for local people. Listed below are any current vacancies with local businesses. Graduate job opportunities are listed on the next page. If there are no vacancies, there will be more added soon.
Please note these are not advertisements for jobs at the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
You may find GLLaB's CV writing guide useful when applying for jobs.
Salary: To be confirmed
The main duties of the role include:
- maintaining a vehicle log of all incoming vehicles to site
- being responsible for traffic management of all vehicles entering site and vehicle manoeuvres safely in and out of Sandy Hill Lane
- managing the cleanliness of designated area
- wheel washing vehicles when leaving site
- adhering to Health and Safety procedures to protect members of the public and workforce
- management of logistics.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Traffic Marshall Qualification and ticket
- previous experience
- site experience
- CSCS Card
- polite manner with contractors and general public.
Closing date: Friday 9 December 2016
Send your CVs to Rachael.Hart@royalgreenwich.gov.uk stating 'Traffic Marshal Ref: 6604' in the email subject box. If the CV doesn't match the essential criteria you will not be contacted.
Work in childcare
Interested in working in childcare for the Royal Borough of Greenwich? There are a number of opportunities available in local nurseries.
If you have Level 2 or 3 qualifications in childcare, apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com, stating the reference Childcare in the subject title.
For more information, contact GLLaB on 020 8921 2440.
Pages in Current GLLaB job opportunities
- You are here: Vacancies via Greenwich Local Labour and Business
- Graduate job opportunities