Current GLLaB job opportunities
Vacancies via Greenwich Local Labour and Business
GLLaB works with employers to promote job vacancies for local people. Listed below are current vacancies with local businesses. There are also graduate job opportunities listed on the next page.
Please note these are not advertisements for jobs at the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
For job vacancies with the Royal Borough of Greenwich and in schools, please visit the council and teaching jobs section.
Field supervisor for personal assistants
- Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per year
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, with additional on-call mobile duties. Full or part-time hours available
- Location: Office located in Greenwich, but 50 per cent of your time will be spent out in the field
An opportunity has arisen at a local charitable organisation that provides services to deaf or disabled young people and adults across south-east London, enabling them to be independent.
The organisation has ambitious plans to expand contracted services in Lewisham and Greenwich into other areas of south-east London ready for the implementation of the Care Act in April. You will carry out new client assessments for both young people and adults, introduce clients to personal assistants, facilitate training for staff and undertake supervisions and annual service reviews with clients.
You must have:
- Experience of service provision in the health and social care profession
- A clean driving licence and permanent use of a legal and reliable car
- Experience of client or environment assessment or a relevant risk-assessment qualification or the ability to attain such qualifications in health and social care or similar
How to apply
For further information or an application pack, please email your CV to Alison.email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 6 April 2015
Into Sport coordinator
An Into Sport coordinator supports disabled people to access sport.
- Hours: 21 per week
- Contract: Fixed term up to the end of July 2017
- Salary: £21,000 per year pro-rata
- Location: Greenwich
You will have:
- A passion for sports
- A background in supporting people to access activities
- An understanding of the barriers that disabled people face
- Excellent communication and people skills, with the ability to engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Good IT and administrative skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
The employer is an equal opportunities employer and particularly welcomes applications from deaf and disabled candidates.
How to apply
For more information or to receive an application pack, please email your CV to Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 9 April 2015
A vacancy in a large clothing chain store in Woolwich.
- Hours: Full time. The store is open seven days a week, and shifts will be confirmed following a successful interview.
- Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
- Location: Woolwich
The successful applicant will:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Woolwich store
- Drive sales through their team
- Train and develop their team to provide first class service
Skills and experience
To apply you should have:
- Previous experience in management and/or supervision of personnel in a retail outlet
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- The ability to drive sales through your team
- Good training and development capabilities
Experience of the fashion industry would be an advantage, but is not essential as full training will be given.
Submission details:Those interested in applying should email their CV and supporting statement to email@example.com
Pages in Current GLLaB job opportunities
- You are here: Vacancies via Greenwich Local Labour and Business
- Graduate job opportunities