Help to quit smoking
Stop Smoking Service
If you live in Royal Greenwich, you have access to some of the best stop smoking support available. This includes free help from NHS South East London's Stop Smoking Service.
How can you help me quit?
NHS South East London's Stop Smoking Service can help with:
- setting your quit date
- working out the best way to quit for you
- getting support that suits your needs
- resisting cravings and quitting for good.
Breaking the habit
Here are a few tips to help you break the habit of smoking:
- don't carry cigarettes on you
- if you have cigarettes at home, keep them hidden
- distract yourself by doodling
- have a soft drink
- do a crossword
- chew on something low in calories
- change your routine slightly.